Glan Gors Caravan - Anglesey
Caravan Glan Gors is a lovely modern caravan on a great 5* park offering the perfect setting for a family holiday. The caravan is in a private position with a large decked patio and garden and absolutely splendid mountain views from the caravan and patio. It accommodates 6 guests in one double bedroom and two twin bedrooms, open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area, family shower room with shower, WC and sink, and separate cloakroom with WC and sink.
Glan Gors Caravan Park is situated just on the outskirts of the popular village of Benllech, which hosts a variety of local shops, public houses, restaurants and of course the beautiful Benllech beach.
- The caravan is accessed via approximately 12 steps from the parking space down to the decked patio, which could be difficult for anyone with mobility issues
- Door into open plan lounge / dining / kitchen
- Lounge - large wall mounted flat screen TV, DVD player, radio, electric fire
- Kitchen - Integrated 60/40 fridge/freezer, microwave, single gas oven with separate grill, gas hob, extractor hood
- Dining area - light oak effect table and 4 chairs plus 2 stools
- Bedroom 1 - double size bed, wall mounted TV, bedside cabinets with wall mounted bedside lights, cupboards above the bed, double wardrobe with drawers
- Bedroom 2 - twin room with small single size beds, wall mounted TV, bedside cabinet, cupboards above the beds, wardrobe with drawers
- Bedroom 3 - twin room with small single size beds, bedside cabinet, cupboards above the beds, wardrobe with drawers
- Family shower room - shower enclosure, vanity unit with wash basin and W.C.
- Cloakroom - corner sink and W.C.
- Decked Patio - which runs the whole length of the caravan, fantastic mountain views, rattan effect sofa, 2 chairs with cushions and coffee table, cube rattan table and chairs set to seat 8 people, 2 x sun lounger chairs
- Gas central heating
- Parking for 1 car
- Families / couples only
- No smoking
- Sorry no pets
- Bedding - duvets and pillows are provided - guests are to bring own sheets, duvet cover, pillowcases, towels and tea towels
Facilities on site include:- luxurious heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, gym, childrens outside play area with climbing frames and swings and a designated large grassed area for ball games, plus a laundry room.
To make an enquiry about this holiday home click here
Call 07586 859220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or BOOK NOW click here
Guest feedback07/09/18 We had a fab time the caravan and site was lovely. Ray & Pauline
24/08/18 The holiday was great, my daughter really enjoyed herself. Sue
10/08/18 We had a lovely time. Danielle
29/06/18 We had a really fantastic holiday at Glan Gors the caravan was lovely in fact one of the best equipped ones we’ve been to! The closed deck was perfect for our small grandchild.The view was incredible, the staff and residents on the site very friendly and helpful. The swimming pool was an amazing bonus .
We will definitely recommend your company to our friends and family. Thank you for everything. Paul and Ann
07/04/18 The caravan was lovely, spacious and extremely clean. The decking was great too especially to sit out and enjoy a few drinks in the evening. We didn’t get the weather, however that didn’t stop us having an amazing time. The indoor pool was brilliant for my daughter and to be honest the whole family enjoyed the facility. People on the site were very welcoming and I also felt the site was very secure especially with cctv. The beaches were lovely along with the restaurants that we visited. Amazing food!
I have recommended the caravan and the site to my friends and family 😃Thanks Sue, Sheryl
30/03/18 We all had a lovely weekend and stay at Glan Gors. We would recommend your caravan in the future. Thanks again, Victoria
28/08/17 We really enjoyed our stay thank you. The van was very modern, new and clean which we loved. It was great to have some toys for our 2 girls in the shed outside too. It was great to have a washing line too. The flowers were lovely on the decking. The view was amazing!
The steps down to the van could be difficult for someone with mobility issues, or with a buggy. Our girls loved the park and went on it every night before bed! Thanks, Emma and Steve
28/07/17 We really enjoyed our stay! Best regards, Mike
26/08/16 Lovely stay at 319, will definitely use you to book again. We would like to try the warren next time. Thanks, Georgie
19/08/16 We had a great time thank you and were very impressed with both the caravan and the facilities at Glan Gors. Some out of hours access to the laundry facilities would have been useful (with a 2 and 4 year old!) but otherwise nothing else to improve upon. Thanks, Nic
22/07/16 The caravan was really lovely, immaculately clean and well equipped. The kids loved the pool and we had some lovely days on the beach. We'll be back soon hopefully 👍🏼 Pam